If you are searching for an electronic item while living in Vietnam, a huge number of household electronic suppliers are available to meet your demand. You can find plenty of various gadgets and devices in countless household electronics stores in Vietnam. It may reflect the fact that, believe it or not, Vietnamese people are quite trendy and love high-tech appliances. With over 80 million in population, Vietnam is a growing market for many big brands.
Once you think of purchasing refrigerators, washing machines, personal computers, or air conditioners, you should first consider some well-known areas below.
Take a stroll along Hai Ba Trung street in Hanoi, Nhat Tao market in Ho Chi Minh City or Han market in Haiphong, which are all jam-packed with electronics shops selling common HD Television, power-converters, air-conditioners, etc. The price is affordable and you can always catch the latest models. Besides, you may find it easier when being served by giant suppliers due to their better customer services and high-quality products from famous brand names.
You are likely to buy your own dehumidifiers (essential for Hanoi’s humid conditions) and air filters. There is a reasonable range of electrical household goods (usually made in China or Korea) available from household goods stores such as Nguyen Kim, HC Home Center, Pico, and Media Mart…..
- Home Center is the leading electronic and home appliance center in Vietnam. Online shopping is available with secured payment (website in Vietnamese)
- Topcare is another large electronic supermarket in Hanoi with frequent promotional offers and an online shopping system (website in Vietnamese)
- Media Mart has a number of stores in the north of the country (website in Vietnamese)
- PICO is a large electronic retail store located in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (website in Vietnamese)
- Nguyen Kim is a popular electronics and appliance center in Vietnam with a number of stores available throughout the country (website in Vietnamese)
- Thien Hoa has a number of stores in Ho Chi Minh City and frequent promotional offers (website in Vietnamese)
Department Stores and Shopping Centres
The Vietnamese retail market has seen significant development in recent years and has attracted a lot of investment. Both local and foreign customers can expect a good deal of choice when shopping for electrical products in the following department stores:
- Parkson, a Malaysian retailer, is a leading department store in Vietnam with five stores in Ho Chi Minh City, two in Hanoi and one in Hai Phong. International brands, as well as favorite Vietnamese brands, can be found in the store. Promotional offers are run throughout the year
- Trang Tien Plaza is a renovated shopping center located in downtown Hanoi with a wide range of electrical appliances, famous cosmetics and clothing brands (website in Vietnamese).
- Vincom is one of the most popular shopping malls in Vietnam and can be found in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The mall hosts are home to a wide range of international brands as well as a number of food courts (website in Vietnamese)
- Nha Xinh supplies home furniture and decoration in Hanoi, Danang and Ho Chi Minh City (website in Vietnamese)
- Pho-Xinh is a high-end furniture store chain with stores throughout the country
- Me Linh Plaza is a large furniture hypermarket in Hanoi. Building materials and domestic appliances are also available (website in Vietnamese)
- Nha Dep is a home furnishing store in Hanoi (website in Vietnamese)
- SB Furniture is a furnishing chain from Thailand located in Ho Chi Minh City
- Kims Full House is a Korean chain with stores in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (website in Vietnamese)
- Klassy is a chain of furniture retailers with a range of furniture and home furnishings imported from Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Italy
- Index Living Mall is located in Ho Chi Minh City and sells a range of furniture and home furnishings for all areas of the home
- UMA sells similar products to Ikea and has stores in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City
- Mega Home sells a wide range of home appliances, with a showroom in Hanoi and a shipping service throughout the country (website in Vietnamese)
- Ynot Design sells contemporary design furniture made by local craftsmen around Hanoi
- Ikea in Vietnam does not have an official distributor; however, there is a small retailer in Hanoi that distributes IKEA products (website in Vietnamese)
Shopping online is another option for you. You can surf some e-commercial websites such as nguyenkim.com, lazada.com. shopee.vn to explore the functionality and features of products you want to purchase. To some people with a tight budget, replica products might satisfy them to the utmost. You can find these items in any electronics vendor in Hanoi. However, the warranty is not available and sometimes the quality is not worth your penny, so do think carefully before throwing your money away.
If you are looking for an apartment to live in Hanoi, Rise Estate will help you to find the best place to be your home.
RISE ESTATE VIETNAM CO.,LTD
ADD: 29th floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai, Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
PHONE CALL: 024-32673905 / 0903427406